Fab Five: Eco-Friendly Hair Products for Cold Weather
When the seasons change, so should your hair care. You have probably already started to notice that your hair is craving more moisture as we move further in to fall. Don’t worry. With these eco-friendly products, you can tame your mane and add beautiful shine in the process.
1. SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER: this set from Evolvh is a perfect mid-weight duo which leaves your hair light and soft- ready for styling products and an additional leave in conditioner when needed. You can scoop up this set from Coterie.com right now and they will throw in Evolvh’s Super Finish Polishing Balm for free. $49 Use my exclusive code GRETAPICK and you’ll receive 30% off your first purchase.
2. LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER: Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In Conditioner restores natural moisture and adds strength to your hair. Free from parabens, phthalates, and petrochemicals. $14
3. FRIZZ EASE: A smoothing styling balm from Lush gives keeps you in control and adds moisture. $21.95
4. SCALP SERUM: Yarok Hair provides some of the purest haircare products out there, and this serum helps maintain a healthy scalp and mane- especially if you frequently use heated tools to style your hair. $26
5. OVERNIGHT TREATMENT: Alerna’s Anti-Aging Caviar Overnight Hair Rescue is clinically proven to improve damaged hair by 44%. Apply before bed awake to full body locks that have completely absorbed the treatment with no need to wash your hair. $38