Inside My New York Fashion Week GoodeBox
In celebration of New York Fashion Week, the September Goodebox, a member service providing trial-sized healthy, sustainable beauty, wellness & lifestyle products curated by Guest Expert Greta Eagan, will feature Greta’s “natural product picks to survive Fashion Week”. Brands featured include La Bella Figura, Juice Beauty, Bamford Body, Go! Towel, Erbaviva and Zosimos Botanicals, along with a special contribution in honor of sustainable fashion by Hess Natur. Here’s why I selected these products to help get me through Fashion Week, and how they will benefit anyone all year round:
1. I love the spray on deodorant from Ebraviva. It is a great way to freshen up in a pinch!
2. Bamford body lotion is must for me. I use it morning and night to moisturize and add a subtle and pleasant scent to my skin.
3. I try not to leave the house without first protecting my face with an SPF moisturizer. This one from Juice Beauty is lightweight and soaks in within seconds.
4. I’ve learned that a little swipe of lip gloss can make you look well rested and vibrant (even when you are super tired). Don’t hold back!
5. At the end of the day, I like to replenish my skin’s moisture by applying La Bella Figura’s deep moisturizing oil before bed.
6. I keep a stack of the Go! Towels at home and use them to take off my makeup with One Love Skin Savior.
7. Hess Natur provide sustainable fashion staples. Their organic fabrics are so soft and comfy.
To receive your GoodeBox be sure to sign up for this monthly delivery system. Enjoy!Tweet