NYFW S/S13: Eco-Chic with EILEEN FISHER- Look Three
Fashion Week is a time to indulge in fashion trends and perhaps add a little bling to your outfit… And it is also a time to buckle down and get to work. Look three is all about the working girl during fashion week. This outfit encompasses an everyday fashionista style with functional layers and adornments that are not over the top, but show authority in the fashion work space.
Let’s refer back to my fool proof fashion formula to see how to get the look:
start with feel good basics + add awesome accessories + incorporate one of-the-moment trend
Eco Collection basics from EILEEN FISHER:
1. ORGANIC COTTON TANK, EILEEN FISHER, organic cotton, $58
2. STRETCH PENCIL SKIRT, EILEEN FIHSER, similar to this one (available online now), $188
3. SHORT SLEEVE LONG CARDIGAN, EILEEN FISHER, similar to this one (available online now), $278
4. WIDE WAIST BELT
5. BLACK PUMPS, STEVE MADEN, secondhand from a thrift store, similar to these, $109
Be a trendsetter by layering statement necklaces, like I did in this look.
6. BABBLE NECKLACE, passed down from my Auntie Holly
7. NEON PINK & GOLD NECKLACE, secondhand from Buffalo Exchange
This outfit very much is my working girl in NYC outfit. What does your working girl outfit look like?