NYFW S/S13: Eco-Chic with EILEEN FISHER- Look Two
Showing off your personal sense of style is all about being comfortable in your own skin. This outfit is a go-to in my wardrobe which exudes a certain casual cool vibe while still hitting some max factors. Again, we can put into action my fashion week outfit formula:
start with feel good basics + add awesome accessories + incorporate one of-the-moment trend
As you can see, my basics for this outfit include a graphic tee, boyfriend cut jeans, and a classic blazer.
1. DVARAPALA CROP T-SHIRT, c/o THE LOST TRAVEL TSHIRT COMPANY, made with Tencel, €65.00
2. CRIMSON ORGANIC COTTON JEANS, EILEEN FISHER, similar to these (available online), $178
3. SHAPED JACKET WTIH ANGLED HEM, EILEEN FISHER, made from recycled polyester, $298
My designer shoes, sunglasses and handbag bring the outfit up a notch.
4. BAMBOO DETAIL OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES, c/o GUCCI, made from bioplastic, $325
5. ARENA GIANT 12 BAG, BALENCIAGA, investment piece, $1,945
6. PLATFORM HEELS, similar to these from SAM EDELMAN, $119
Finally, a statement necklace acts as my of-the-moment piece that ties it all together!
7. BIB NECKLACE, similar to this one from DANNIJO, $436
There you have it! One more eco-chic outfit ready to wear. So, have you tried out any of my looks yet? Let me know in a comment below. I want to hear what you are wearing (or dreaming of wearing) to fashion week!
(Thanks again to the EILEEN FISHER team and to the talented photographer Michael Chung.)