Sustainable Fashion In Action: Girl About Town
Putting together a noteworthy ensemble that catches the eye for all the right reasons is more easily said than done. We’ve sussed out all the right pieces to help you get an effortlessly chic outfit that goes from day to night with a little bit of spice!
1. silk top, H Fredricksson, sustainably made in NYC
2. dress (worn as a skirt), Rice and Beans Vintage, second lifecycle
3. wedge sandals, Cri de Coeur, vegan
4. coin necklace, Alkemie Jewelry, upcycled
5. fedora, Livity, organic
6. ‘American Beauty’ nail polish, Priti NYC, non-toxic